TEACHING YEAST SLACK Channel
We envision that the Teaching Yeast Slack will become a community resource for all those using Yeast as a tool for Teaching in the classroom and in the lab. We can use it to exchange slides, protocols, online resources or physical resources such as strains, plasmids etc. We can use it to brainstorm new experiments or new exam questions. We can use it to chat about anything, e.g. conferences we plan to go to, our newest papers, or weird technical artifacts we can’t seem to troubleshoot on our own. In sum, Teaching Yeast can bring us together and serve any purpose we need it to. Hope to see you there!
How to join “Teaching Yeast” Slack Team:
- Send an email to email@example.com explaining who you are and why you would like to join the Teaching Yeast Slack Team in 250 words or less.
- You will receive an email invitation
- Click on “Join now”.
- After getting redirected to the slack webpage, enter your Full Name and click on the button below it.
- Follow the instructions and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues
- You are all set to explore! Introduce yourself in the #general channel and browse the available channels that may be of interest to you!